Monday, July 19, 2010

Sex Offenders Rights??

Ok..is it just me or is this the epitome of an oxymoron??? Sex offender and rights do not belong in the same sentence. As I open up my computer this evening, something comes up in my e-mail box. The title reads "DateLine NBC's 'To Catch a Predator' Violates Sex Offender Rights"...

All I can say is OMG! What is so wrong with our justice system? When did we go soooo wrong that we care that there is no search warrant. We catch them sending vulgar e-mails and messages to a "child" over the Internet and we watch them as they go to a "child's" home with the intentions to have sex. These men show up with condoms and alcohol and WE are doing something wrong???? They are told that these girls are minors so they go to meet these "girls" with that knowledge and we are the ones who are violating rights? I, for one, WANT these creeps off the streets because I don't want them anywhere near my daughter or the daughter's of my friends. I say, thank you DateLine NBC for bringing this awareness to the public. I say, shame on you legal system for trying to protect them!


Bookmark and Share


No comments:

Post a Comment