Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Sale Mentality

I must admit it..I am a saleoholic..I love a great deal!!  But the happyhousewife reminds me that you have to spend the money in order to save the money...that can create problems in the long run.  Living frugally and within our means is a constant learnig process for me.

When you shop are you more concerned with how much you save or how much you spend? I have noticed that television, radio, online, and print ads all focus on the savings part, but that isn’t the bottom line.


While saving money shopping sales is great, most of the time you have to spend it to save it. If you don’t need it or can’t afford it, you aren’t really saving anything.

The next time you are tempted to buy something just because it is “on sale” make sure it’s really the best deal before you spend the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment