Saturday, January 1, 2011

How to Make a New Year's Resolution | eHow.com

The New Year brings about lots of things I want to do:

1.  Lose weight.
2.  Get a new job.
3.  Get more organized.
4.  Eat out less.
5.  Do more home renovations.

The list goes on and on...but will I ever really do any of these things?  Not likely...this has been the same list I have had going on in my head for the past 10 years.   If you are one of those brave souls that would be interested in forming  a New Year's resolution, I have a found a couple of sites that can help you get started.

How to Make a New Year's Resolution eHow.com

http://www.goalsguy.com/Events/n_resolutions.html


Feel free to share your New Years Resolution with me...I promise I won't laugh or throw it in your face if you fall short of your goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment