Sunday, February 6, 2011

Thrift Store Love

Have I told you how much I love thrift stores?  Yes?  Well I'm gonna say it again.  Was in Fort Collins again yesterday and found quite a few goodies again!  And again, it was all 1/2 off there regular low price.  I found like 5 more outfits for a friend of mine's new grandson, a blanket and a book for mommies..all things that look like they have never been used!  I found a perfect birthday present for my friend Sandy (can't tell you what it is because she may see this post), I got a book that I"ll stash away for when someone I know and love is getting married.  It's a book put out by Focus on the Famil called The First Five Years of Marriage.  Large hardback book that will be sure to bless any new, couple.  I found 6 perfectly good dvd's to send to my daughter to play for her little brothers and sisters when they are bugging her (a couple of JayJay movies and some Veggie Tales, these both have great morals to their stories), and of course got my grandson tons more of those hard, cardboard baby books.  The best thing of all was watching it get all rang up and then they hit a magical button and half of the total disappers!  It is beautiful!]
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment