Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Black Friday Deals: A Savvy Consumer’s Guide

Black Friday Deals: A Savvy Consumer’s Guide

Take a look at this frugal survival guide for Black Friday. I have, in the past, taken great advantage of Black Friday deals. I still have a stock pile of $5.00 coffee pots that I got 2 years ago at Wal-Mart. We have such horrible hard water in our area that I can go through a coffee pot in a relatively short period of time. Interestingly enough, however, these $5.00 coffee pots have lasted longer than any $20+ pot I have had in the past (that is why I still have a large stock pile).

I don't think I will be partaking in this years festivities at the wee hours of the morning of November 26th this year. There really isn't anything that we want or need. I have been able to purchase all of my gifts online this year. This, in and of itself, save me tons of money. I don't have to worry about getting sidelined with the "newest and greatest" shiny items, the "great sales", and the impulse buys that tend to cost a lot of money in the long fun. I simply look for a few specific items, click, and have it shipped. No crowds, no getting out of my jammies, and I can easily stick to my budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment