Friday, October 1, 2010

Getting to Know Me

My friend Chris posted some interesting things on her blog that got me thinking...do people that read my blog know me..I mean....really know me; things about me that are not really important things? So..let's play a little trivia..respond with your own answers or post to your own blogspot!


List 4 things you carry in your handbag


1.) My inhaler (never leave home without it; breathing tends to be pretty important to me)

2.) My Dave Ramsey envelope system.

3.) My library card...keeps me out of the bookstores  (I am a sucker for books!!)
4.) My coupons...I love saving money!


List 4 things on top of your desk

I don't have a desk at home; but considering I live my daytime hours in a cubicle; I like to make it homey.

1.) A picture of my baby girl with her big o' preggo belly...yes my baby is having a baby!
2.) Several stuffed Tiggers (and a few of his friends thanks to my friend Lindsey)

3.) A picture of Les, Matt and Me holding a real tiger cub..that was tons of fun getting to play with them!!

4.) A picture of me holding a real alligator that I had too much fun "wrestling".

List 4 of your favorite things in your bedroom
1.) My bed

2.) My Honey

3.) My Dogs

4.) My memories



List 4 things you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t


1. )Bungee jump
2.) Sky dive
3.) Buy a house in the country and get as many dogs as my heart can handle!!!

4.) Get myself a cat (we are allergic and hubby doesn't like them; so no cat for us)



List 4 things you really enjoy doing at the moment

1.) Spending time with my hubby

2.) Learning to crochet

3.) Learning to sew

4.) Visiting with my friends



List 4 songs you can’t get out of your head

Ok..just FYI these aren't in my head ALL the time; I have just been very nostalgic lately since my baby girl just turned 20 the other day:

1.) Neverending Song by Lambchop (yes, the sock puppet)
2.) I Love You by Barney (you know, the big purple dinosaur)

3.) The Ashley song (a song I made up the first time I held my baby girl in my arms)

4.) Who Let the Dogs Out (I have no idea who sing it but I think of it all the time when talking to my son about the dogs every day..LOL)



List 4 things we don’t know about you

1.) I’ve had 4 weddings but have only been divorced twice.

2.) My exhusband is from Haiti.

3.) My husband never graduated from high school but he is smarter than I am.

4.) I am addicted to The Young and the Restless.

No comments:

Post a Comment